Hey folks! I'm Rob.
I’m most excited about building technologies and organizations to empower growth and fulfillment, and I try to do this through my work with startups.
I live in New York City, am good at speaking in accents, bad at not burning my mouth, and when I was five made cold calls selling electric fences to neighbors in case the dinosaurs came back. I’ve always liked games (esp. KOTOR, BioShock) and have never liked chocolate. I love sundays and tinkering. My wife, Tori the Great, is the most resilient and compassionate person I know. Our son Landon is wise beyond his months.
These are some things I enjoy:
- Adventures with my family
- Data science and engineering
- Software engineering
- Infrastructure, in every sense
- Human-product interaction
- Human-human interaction
- Business analysis and investing
- Stand-up comedy
- The New England Patriots
- The Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team